View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #1
n2billet
Village Idiot....

Project "Tiffany"

Well where do I start? Back in beginning of December I had five 67-72 trucks and by Christmas I was down to just my two 68's. I had originally planned on selling one of these and building the other but after looking around the shop and my storage I discovered I had a bunch of parts that could be used to built a quick truck for this summer shows and then take my time and build a really nice LS powered truck with the other one. I decided the green truck would be the first to build. I would be using a crate 350 I've had on the stand for a few years with a Billet Specialties front drive, I have a Porterbuilt front and rear extreme kit in stock so that would be used as well, so a couple days before Christmas I pulled the truck apart to start the transformation....Now this is build is going to look a lot like Hazel, some of it intentional and some of it not so don't be surprised! ....So here is the basic rundown of the truck:

-68 swb original Texas truck w/53k miles
-Porterbuilt extreme front and rear kit on a powder coated frame
-Crate 350 with a mild cam mated to a built 700r
-20/22's Billet Specialties Vintec's
-AccuAir management system
-Billet Specialties front drive
-Vintage Air
-Custom interior
-New bumpers and side trim
-Hills Rod & Custom inner fenders

So I give you Tiffany......

The first picture shows what it looked like at the begininng , the second is after a quick buff and a new set of tires.
Attached Images

-67 SWB Custom Porterbuilt Front and rear 20/22's Hazel Sold
-71 StepSide Porterbuilt Stage 2 with 20/22's Stella Mae Sold

Last edited by n2billet; 02-24-2013 at 09:05 AM.
n2billet is offline   Reply With Quote