Re: pictures of shortbox stepsides

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopnchaneled View Post
Sid,,, It has 235-70s front
255-70's rear
4.5" front
5.0" rear

Thanks
Ok, thanks chop. I'm guessing you're running 15x8 front and rear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugzC10 View Post
Sounds like your having a blast....LOL.
I'm liken those wheels also...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep, we made plans last Saturday night to pull all the garage bay doors shut, and turn off the "Open" sign @ 6:00pm and start working on it. I got there around 5:00pm to help finish up last minute jobs, but it was 7:30pm before we started working on mine. We did indeed have a blast!!

We had beverages in the fridge, a HUGE plate of fried chicken my wife had made and we jammed on Led Zepplin the Entire night as we worked on my truck until approx. 3:00am Sunday morning.

It was, without a doubt, the greatest time I've had (working on a vehicle) in years!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgwill View Post
Sid looks like your haveing fun,Well need some feed back Guy's cannot make up my mind on what color to go with
Dan, you already know my opinion, but just for the record:
1. Red
2. Black
3. Silver

Oh, and that website we were talking about earlier is:

http://www.stocktonwheel.com/

One of these days, I hope I can order a set of wheels from these guys. The prices are "relatively" decent, and the customer service is/was Awesome!!

I'll check on getting a photo of the rims they made for my friend, and send it to ya.
1972 C/10 short step, 327/TH350, Blue Print H8002k Aluminum heads, 268 Lunati Voodoo cam, Lunati lifters, valve springs, roller rockers and Summit Racing dbl roller timing chain, Holley 670 Street Avenger dual line carb, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake, Summit ceramic coated long tube headers, Flowmasters, 3:73 gear, 15x10 Wheel Vintique Rallys w/ 295/50 front and rear, 2/4 drop, Custom Sound Head unit, Alpine amp, Fosgate Punch P3, Kenwood 6x9 in the doors, Grant GT w/tilt, B&M MegaShifter...etc
Sid138 is offline   Reply With Quote