Thread: 1951 Chevy / C4
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #129
48 GMC BURB

Re: 1951 Chevy / C4

Shannon
I hope all is well with your kids,..as for the dryer just build one !!
The lines look sweet. It's so much fun when the big truck stops at your house !!
Can't wait to see the truck, I finished in Kula lumpur last week ,went to the F1 race..man are they fast in person!! I've a short stop in Tokyo then home end of the week.I'll pull the motor &trans from the vett & get ready to head your way.
I'll call you when I get back
Ken

It was one of those weeks. Two of my kids had small surguries and the gas drier died. But the brown truck came for a visit. The 56 eye brows and headlight rims came and a bunch of brake things came. The rocky hinges and latches are on there way. So I have been running the brake lines. I ordered a new blue piont(snap on) flare kit so it should be here early in the week. I bent up everything that I could, and only have to flare 5 ends. The back still needs the t put in and attach it to the long line. The front is all bent up and both ends need flared to go into the propotioning valve. They need trimmed back a little so they look nice. The frame is all tore apart so I can finish welding and grind the under side. I have to weld a 3/4 inch flat bar around the bat wing mount to strenghten it up a little. It would be alright but I like to over due things. It is back on the saw horses. Thursday I took off work so I will sling the epoxy on then. Then put it back together and start on the headlight brows and the doors till the motor comes.

Shannon[/QUOTE]
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
48 Double Duty
04 SS Burb
01 Springer HD
48 GMC BURB is offline   Reply With Quote