View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #113
Square_78

Re: Baby blue 1970 GMC LWB resto-mod

Well I FINALLY got all my CPP parts this week. Jeff from CPP was awesome and it was no fault of theirs. My parts were actually held up in Canada Customs for months due to an unpaid Brokerage bill owed by my parts retailer stores head-office in Vancouver. Thanks to Randy from KMS in Kelowna for making it all right in the end.

I got:
CPP gold power booster and master cyl with adjustable proportioning valve
71-87 CPP modular 2" drop spindles with 12" rotors and black powder coated calipers.
New 73-87 upper and lower ball joints and inner and outer tie rod ends.
CPP deluxe adjustable track bar for the rear axle.

MIght be a month or two before I get it all installed. Need to save up a couple bucks to get my buddys shop to install it all. Since they are brakes and installing them properly is a big safety concern, I am going to get it all professionally installed. In the meantime, now that the weather is nice, I am going to get my Accuair EXO mount bolted up and wired. Then i am going to pull out the wood bed floor and get my c-notch and rear bags installed and plumbed, 2" lowering blocks installed and adjustable track bar installed. Then the rear is pretty much done. The front end is going to be a lot more work and $$$ so I am doing it last.

"I refuse to go disc brakes. I actually love drum brakes. It makes for an adventure." - 50bomb

1978 Chevy shop truck - static 6/8"
1970 GMC 1500 - Accuair eLevel Resto-mod http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=537497
Square_78 is offline   Reply With Quote