View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Big Rick 53

HI Big Rick from Billings Mt

Well I'm 59 fat dumb haven't got a clue what I'm doing with a computer. I have 1 finger that tries to spell and type and it's not very good at either so bare with me. I'm working on my 1966 sub c10 283/ 4speed/coils all around/4/11 rear end. The sub has 5 hole disk brakes on the front and power steering it got a condenser for the a/c and a center top a/c vents also a heater mounted below the floor thru the floor in the ply wood the blower motor is right above the drive shaft the hoses have steel clips holding the them to the frame looks like factory.The front side Windows are sliders rear side Windows are just flat glass. I want to glue in the side glass and rear glass and tail gate glass. Next in stall a o/d steering column then 700ro/d trans and new seats. The sub has a nice a shall we say nice patina and some rust the rockers are in need of replacement and lower part of front fenders need replacement also. Some dings& dents. I have a wire harness Ithink will install I hate being on side of the road with wiring trouble and in MONTANA there is a lot of sides of the road a long way from no place. I love Montana but you want to make sure things are right before you pull out of the shop. I just found a 60-63 gmc custom with trim frame good body good no hood or front fenders had a v6 and auto I think the body is better than mine he wants $700.00 for it. I'm TRYING to figure out how to post photos!!! Well thanks
Big Rick 53 is offline   Reply With Quote