View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
blulitesp

quick fuse question... p.s. first post!

Hey guys, quick question to start with. First off, glad to be the new owner of a 1970 cst10 and to be a member of this great resource. Now... does anyone know what the terminal just to the right of the one labeled "fuel gauge"? Also just for anybody having electrical issues here's a heads up. When I got my truck I was so taken in by the newly built motor and the sexy cam thump, that I didn't even check the wiring. Once I got home I discovered I had one front signal light and one dash light. Over the last four days I have been researching this issue. With so many things wrong I began to assume switch or ground. Well it turns out to neither. Headlight fix was the dimmer switch, brake lights were disconnected at the firewall, front side markers were thrown off because of the hazard switch being out with no flasher circuits for hazards or turn signals. I assume the hazards and signals don't work because I don't have either flasher circuits installed in the fuse panel. Soooo, point being, sometimes advice from the guys can't fix things for you, only time, patience and a test light. Ill be uploading some pics of two more leads that i can't identify. Thanks alot and glad to be a member now!
Attached Images

blulitesp is offline   Reply With Quote