View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #77
Big Rat

Re: Big Rat's 1979 C10 High School Hot Rod Restooo

Well I figured I would check in. I've had a history of making progress on Saturdays but today I played trains with my little boys and played with the wife(I wish) so I didn't make any progress today, other than airing up a tire to test drive the 'unlicensed beater', and reading Low Elco's old yeller build thread. Awesome metal work over there and a perfect example on what you were talkin about with fixing my frame. You, Low Elco, will be a metal work plethora of knowledge for me. I'll probably be askin for tips and hints and cheats like a guy trying to beat the stupid 8th world of old skool 8 bit Mario that never took the time to memorize the castle as a kid!!! I might be asking for tips on that too. I'll be heading out tomorrow and getting that frame bare naked. Maybe hit some of the cleaner spots with a wire wheel to get a taste of what I'm in for. Hopefully get some of those smaller parts ready for blastin too! Looks like it's gettin to be time to be ordering McGaughy's c-notchesserses and some POR!

'69 C20 - Grandpa's 'ol truck
'70 Nova - Birthday present from the wife. She's a KEEPER!
'79 C10 - High school hot rod, BUILD THREAD
Big Rat is offline   Reply With Quote