View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
c10Dream'n

Re: Early Classic 4/6 drop .. who has it? What's your thoughts?

The information I've gathered from other members.

Members will also ask what size tires and wheels you plan on running.

1. What's the ride quality like? I hear the ride quality is great.

2. If you do have the Early Classic kit.. Is it complete? I don't have the kit, but it appears to be complete and I have not heard otherwise.

3.Did you have to buy anything else to make it work? Not that I know of.

4.Does your truck slam on the rear axle on mild bumps? I've heard/read from some you need a c-notch and some say you don't. Some people will suggest a c-notch if you plan to do occasional hauling. If you plan on just using it for regular driving, a c-notch is not required. I bought a c-notch from Porterbuilt and I just plan on using my truck for regular driving. I just wanted that extra clearance so that it doesn't bottom out on minor bumps or unexpected potholes, etc.

5. Can you still haul stuff in your truck without problems? Depends on the load capacity.

6. Are they're any problems making the kit work or is it pretty much install and go? I've heard it was a straight forward install. Only thing that had to be changed was the relocation of the shock mount brackets.

All of this is info I gathered from other memberes. I've been doing my homework myself. I'm sure others will chime in soon.
c10Dream'n is offline   Reply With Quote