View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #98
Low Elco

Re: Big Rat's 1979 C10 High School Hot Rod Restooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rat View Post
I really don't look at it like a hassle I guess. I was thinkin more along the lines of it would make my attempt at wire wheeling the frame easier and i would know for certain that 99 percent of the rails would be so fresh and so clean. I had been toying with the idea of getting it blasted but my mind was made up for me when my wife told me she received her letter saying she was getting hit with this sequestration and going to be part of the furlough, or furlow, or ferlow, or phirloughow, however the hell you spell it. Not trying to start a political debate here, just saying that is why.
Posted via Mobile Device
Glad to see we're not the only ones. My Wife and my Mom/Boppa's Wife are FAA. Hope it passes Quick for ya!

Seriously, if you can get a badass pressure washer and some easy-off, soak that sucker a couple times, then blast hell out of it, then dry it with the leaf blower and prime it. Flip the cab up and do the bottom of it too. You'll be shocked by the clean, and you can get in a LOT tighter spots. I wished I'd have done it, my neighbor has a BIG BAD trailer mount unit for his business that will literally shave the top layer off broomed concrete!
Low Elco is offline   Reply With Quote