View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 04:01 AM   #368
Jmorales3181

Re: project bagged 63 c10

Well I jammed out earlier and once again fell asleep while posting so now it's early in the morning and I can't sleep so I figured I'd finish posting up now cleaned up my inside of my cab really nice and managed to get some etch primer on the roof for now and ran out at least the most uncomfortable part to do is done and ready for final priming. Smoothed out the back wall and blocked out the body work where a fun rack once was tomorrow ill finish smoothing the dash out in the morning( well in a couple of hours when it's not to early to be making noise out in the garage haha).....

Still have to cut out my hole for my double din radio. I know it's a shame to cut a hole in this nice and clean dash but used to have the radio in the glove box back in the day and it was just too far or a reach and I want my daughter to be able to see it while I'm driving and have plenty of leg room in the middle for years to come. Trying to prime everything this weekend so I can get some paint down this week after work

Posted via Mobile Device