View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #36
bigrigpardo

Re: Erly Spring Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That sure sucks.The guy didn't have a phone? Seems a phone call would have been in order. I can relate. I lost my '71 C/30 NAPCO pretty much the same way.Well,he said,"Maybe the junk man took it",but I know that's a lie. Yeah right. He went ahead and loaded a running cab & chassis without asking first and he didn't notice? Effin liar! The business did used truck body/reconfigurations. I had him remove the utility bed I had sold and was supposed to be looking for a single wheel contractor dump/hoist set-up for it. I know he gave it to this one slime ball that worked there on Saturdays as pay

I love the oddballs! Especially a Diamond T. My best friend in elementary school's dad was an excavating contractor and he ran a Diamond T /lowboy much like the one shown. He's have us go out and bleed out the air and we'd hand him wrenches when he worked on it...ah memories

I had started a Big Rigs picture thread in General Discussion back when this "Heavy Haulers" message board didn't exist. I think a staffer should move it over here now. There's also a C40-C90 picture thread in the 67-72 Trucks board that really outta be over here now,where it will be appreciated more and kept alive.
5 x T = VVV
now how do they get away with it. when I found my truck or what was left of it every one had a different story I just felt like bashing skulls together at that point
bigrigpardo is offline   Reply With Quote