View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #718
flips72

Re: my 65 fleetside build

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
looks nice! could you snap another complete shot of the interior? Hope you have fun at the show n' go!
thanks, and I will try to get you one tommorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Lookin' really Sharp.

When I ran the drags I was told if you don't break something you ain't steppin on the gas hard enough.
thanks for the compliment, and I promise I will put a dent in the floorboard but I really hope nothing breaks, don't like trailers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
Dude!!!!
Your dash, it looks simply Spectacular!!!
Better than mine I think!
But I am pretty sure that the second & third set SHOULD turn out better ,simply due to experience!
...I hope that none of the knobs fall off at launch! Ha-Ha!
I am very pleased with the way that they look in your truck!
Did you ever get that blue bottle?
...I got one sitting right here for mine, but it may be a bit before I use it.
I am hoping that you are getting it dialed-in, and have a great day at the show & go!
thanks modge, couldn't have done it without ya, I haven't had time to put the bottle on yet, its been crazy around here lately,heck this is the first time its been to the dragstrip this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorales3181 View Post
Bling!!! Dash looks great man!
Posted via Mobile Device
thanks for the kind words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Man that really does look super good !!
Did you have to clear coat the aluminum to keep it from tarnishing or anything?thanks murph, I didn't even think about clearing them to be honest but that probably would have been a very good idea.

My buddy is making some Airborne and Air Assault badges and said I could have a set but I would have to clear coat them.
cool cant wait to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg65 View Post
The dash looks amazing. A race on Saturday sounds fun. As long as i haven't floated away by then. Is your brother bringing out his '68 also? I will do my best to make it. Thanks for the heads up.
yeah I hope we don't get rained out, and yeah my brother is taking his truck, not too sure how its going to do he still hasn't got his dragradials on due to the rear brakes he used and he's kinda afraid of tearing up the transmission so we put my toyo's on it a little while ago so it might hook a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
that dash looks great, one day I hope to own a set for my truck!! you and your brother should race and video tape it, that would be awesome!!!
thanks chad, I told him we need to line up together and get some pics and maybe a video, that would be cool.
flips72 is offline   Reply With Quote