View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #62
da_bears_da1

Re: Project Okanagan Sunset

I had the same problem yesterday and today. Up until then I did not have to re size photos. I am guessing that the storage space on the servers for the forums are getting used up by our photos.

Here is how I solved it. If you are using a Windows based PC, to to either my computer or explorer and get to the photo you want to post. When you are there, right click on the photo and one of the options that comes up is "Edit". Click edit and it should open the photo in Paint Shop. On the main tool bar is a resize option. Click on it and change it to pixels. Type in 640 in the top box and it will automatically change it to 480 on the lower box. Do a File Save As and I just added small to the file name. Save the file.

You can then browse to the small photo and it will up load. Not sure why there is only one upload at a time but you can still do 5 photos before hitting the maximum.

If you are still having problems, feel free to PM me. I am a retired geek so can probably help get it solved.

Do you think it is worth posting a new thread on the main forum on how to solve this? I was a little surprised on the change. I do understand why they would do this, storage space is a big driver on hosting sites.

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote