View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #54
special-K
Special Order

Re: Old Trucks At Macungie

They're all around,but it seems up in the N/E there's a real dedicated bunch to the historical nature of these trucks. Maybe because weather's so hard on stuff,they were first to put effort into preserving old stuff. New England is all about history. Figure Hemmings Motor News is out of Vermont. A few years ago the National ATHS show was in Huntsville. That was right up your alley. They had it here in Maryland in '86,I think. I took my son to that (now 35). It's cool that ATCA has the show at Macungie every year...same time/same place. Folks come from all over.
I hope this picture thing gets resolved soon. They are probably tired of hearing about it and are thinking we're just stubborn farts for not just resizing or considering knowing how. Maybe they're right,but I figure I'd rather wait than go through extra steps to do what's always been automatic. i have a hard time reading instructions on the same computer I'm trying to learn a new thing on anyway. Mot all that complicated,I guess,but I'm just not all that interested so I wait. I sold my wrecker and want to do a thread on that. Gotta wait for this picture drama to be over,first

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote