View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #215
67c10rustbuket

Re: 67-72 Electric speedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgeyer88 View Post
Dan,

Below are some pictures of my cluster. Everything worked out really well! The only thing I have to do on mine is to enlarge the hole for the light socket because I'm using aftermarket sockets. Everything else fit really well, including the cover on the back. I painted it white as well but it's not shown in the pictures.

The light sockets I'm using:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pco-5443pt
That's great Will, Thanks for the feedback! Great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson6772 View Post
I've been working on mine and everything has been going pretty well til Saturday night when I tried painting the numbering. Everything went to crap when I pulled the stencil off. My number turned out super messy. Any chance you have extra stencils? Or would be willing to sell just a lens. Or better yet could have some of the number stickers made up as jmac mentioned. Thanks in advance.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks and sorry about your decal mishap. If you need a non tach lens I have a couple. I could send you one.

Here is version 475619236455.2

on the plate I moved the included light hole up and inward as shown by the arrow. If you have difficulty getting you lights under the box with the first version I can ship you a new plate free.

I also added a tiny notch under the top speedo mount hole for those like me with the metal speedo bracket.

on the box I removed the wiring hole in favor of a notch as suggested. I also added a little material on the top flange where there was a gap.

I will form the boxes this week and contact those interested.
Attached Images

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote