View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:52 PM   #8
jeboblasto

Re: 67 c10 - aka "the heavy chevy" mk II

Wellity, wellity, wellity....it's been awhile. I have had my surgery, and am at the later stages of recovery and am feeling good enough to do some cheap repairs/upgrades as i am making 'off work for surgery' kind of money. Yesterday i got my stereo back online, as i had disconnected it when i had my battery problems previously. Today, i installed a temporary but functioning horn button in my dash. I will eventually get the proper horn function on the steering wheel, but for my current situation this was easier. The old horn was in fact toast, so having a horn is pretty awesome after being without for awhile. I took a pic of the new horn, but it makes the rest of my rad support and inner front end look even more rusty than i realized. I've really enjoyed and appreciated the thread that has the sub $50 "budget mods".
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=466563
I'm going to tap into those soon. also a pic of my truck with "eyes" as in from the movie Cars. My landlords kids are crazy about that show so i gave them a surprise one day. haha. worth the time for sure.
Name:  IMG_6509.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  75.6 KB
jeboblasto is offline   Reply With Quote