View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
Peanutbutter
Account Suspended

Re: C60 basics - school me, please?

Well, you are right, it must be an illness, my wife would agree with you right now. I'm up to 7 right now between 60 series and 80 series, I have bigger and heavier trucks, 2 peterbilts and one kenworth, doesn't matter cause I'll grab any 1960s C60 or 80 series I can get my hands on, I can't tell you why. I guess it goes back to my childhood when I was about 18 or 19, got my first one, a 1964 that had a small block engine, sm 420 trans and 2 speed axle up graded later to a 325 horse 396 big block which was a great improvment since I was pulling my old D4 cat around the valley which weighed 12,500 without trailer. Actually had a chance to buy it back recently after not knowing where it was for 40 years, maybe you've seen it, the yellow one with the tilt hood I bilt way back then. Its in one of my other threads, don't remember the title. What can I say, they are great old trucks and they will work their ass off for you and don't ask for much in return. Man I'm in a weird mood tonight, think I'll go to bed, good night.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote