View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #40
jeboblasto

Re: 67 c10 - aka "the heavy chevy" mk II

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdavis View Post
Before you start with another seat. Let us know so we can buy stock in the tape company. It had to go up. Good luck there my friend
That's is pretty strange timing on that one, haha. i just took my seats out and cleaned up the cab a bit. I got some black denim for under 10 bucks and decided not to sew anything after talking to a couple of upholstery guys. THey were pretty nice and gave me a piece of foam for my seat, and a tool for hog rings for free! Put a piece of carpet and a few other things i had on hand into it, but i'm fairly happy with the result. I am only wanting it to last long enough for me to afford some seat covers. Lots of work even without sewing. I cut out the floor mats on the passender side as they were nasty, and uncovered the floor. Not as solid a cab as i thought which sucks, but it could be worse. It's tough looking at all these sweet trucks on here, but i am learning something which is pretty valuable. I will slowly win the battle.

so don't buy stock in duct tape now, or if you did sell asap. hopefully you'll make a quick profit.

Attachment 1140609
jeboblasto is offline   Reply With Quote