View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
dalbers

Project 69 no name

A little about my truck to start off with. It is the very first vehicle I bought back when I was in high school. I only drove it about 5 years and then I parked it for about a decade. It is a lwb but I have always wanted a swb but didn't really want to cut up the frame so I started to look for a frame and picked up a real nice 67 swb frame today from a board member.

Somewhere during those ten years of being in storage I decided to try the whole rustoleum paint job because I couldn't afford or thought I could do a nice paint job myself. During this time I also got laid-off from my job and was fortunate enough to be able to complete collision technology at the vo-tech in my area. So now I get to strip all that old paint and start from scratch because my wife says that people will "expect" me to have a nice paint job. Whatever you say honey!

I plan on just making a nice driver with a dropped stance and bigger wheels. I'm going to focus on one thing at a time and hopefully that will keep me on track!

First thing will be to put on the front crossmember and suspension from I believe an 85. Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated and bare with me because progress will be slow I'm sure.

Haven't come up with a project name yet either.

Anyway here is what you all want...pics

I'll get better ones tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images