Thread: 74' by Jabes...
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 12:32 AM   #58
Jabes1

Re: 74' by Jabes...

Thanks Hopped up!

Thanks RPO.. yeah, sounds good.

The power point is working, so I was able to do some tuning on my truck today. The one thing I've learned is there is a lot of gray area when it comes to the C950's manual. It says set it up one way, however its not always the case and hasn't been for me. The truck wasn't accelerating like it should... turns out the point it goes into open loop was set too high. I lowered it to half of what Holley suggests and the truck is starting to feel like it should. WOT isn't as complete as I would like it to be, but I feel more confident while passing or maneuvering traffic. I did some more data logging and called it a night.
On the way home, a fuse blew taking out my taillights and dash lights. I found my rearview filled with red and blue lights two blocks from home. It was dark, I couldn't see how fast I was going, but thanks to the grace of God, he pulled me over for my taillights. I explained everything just went out including the dash lights, showed him even the cab lights were out and the let me go and told me to look into it. Wheeeeew!

Middle of nowhere... the only safe place to work WOT mapping.

Something about the desert, vintage trucks and cool evenings...

Last edited by Jabes1; 08-26-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: .
Jabes1 is offline   Reply With Quote