View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 12:07 PM   #50
atvpro

Re: C50 Pick-up Drill Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojak View Post
Looks really good. Is this truck for a customer? If not is it for you, or to re-sell when done? Also what color tan is that? Are you going black on the wheels? Keep up the killer work and can't wait to see the bed your doing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the questions Bojak. Funny you should ask about the color of the paint, depending on what day I walk into the paint store and ask for this color, the code is apparently the same color as neutral, camel, beige, so and so forth.

This is truck is being specifically built for me. This is the predecessor to the C50 crew cab one ton 4wd. I believe this will generate interest in a whole new breed of truck. That Rtech Fabrications will be offering in addtion to our crew cabs. Already have great interest from someone to build one after this one.

Regarding the color of the wheels. I actually have a set of 16.5 steel wheels sitting next to the media blaster right now. They will be media blasted then painted white and will have the factory hub cabs on it. I'm also considering putting Kelsey Hayes wheels on it later.

Regarding the bed I'm literally suiting up after writing this to go media blast the bed, the wheels and the blazer tub. For the flares on the bed I just purchased a complete set of front C50 fenders to insure an identical match.

Its coming together very quickly. Should see it on the road within the next few weeks.
atvpro is offline   Reply With Quote