View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #88
Hart_Rod

Re: She won't fire up. Please help me! I"m at a complete loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgensensc View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone. I would love to get hptuners, but unfortunately I would also need to get a different laptop since it won't work on my MacBook Pro. All that added up is more than I can afford right now.
As for the street tune, he did the drive around thing the first time we tuned it. And to be fair the second time I went to see him he was heading to a Dr appointment and didn't have but about 20 min. He was just trying to get it to stop dying everytime I went 3/4 to WOT. He succeeded in doing that, now it just does it occasionally, haha! I really need to find time to get back out to him (he is about 45 min away) but with the new baby I haven't had much time to get away.
Here they are. I have to be honest, I don't know what half of them are for or do, nor wat the values should look like.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. I guess I should be more specific, can you get engine oil pressure, tranny temp, gear position, and engine oil temp? I would like to use an add on module from Dakota digital to display those parameters.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote