View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #31
Cash3481
Loves all GMC trucks

Re: Parting 67 GMC CST V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
interested in the air cleaner, ignition switch with key plus does the key match the doors locks, tail gate
Duallyjams:
$35 for the air cleaner and $20 for the locks and ignition once I make sure they all work! I'll cover anything over $15 shipping. $70 total shipped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Christian View Post
Does that include hinge, stop arm, Button and hardware? Also how much for radio with knobs/mounting hardware?
Tim Christian:
$40 for all of the GBD items. $50 for the radio and all hardware. I'll ship it all in a box safely packaged for shipping costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ctener View Post
How much for radio if still available? Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
67ctener:
You are second on the radio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazmalibu View Post
I am willing to purchase all of the side trim if we can agree on a price and you are willing to ship it
$150 on all the trim after you get better pictures of all trim. I'll charge what shipping cost ends up being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75gmc454 View Post
I need the door panels, a choke knob, cig lighter, and the seat belts if available.
75GMC454:
Drivers panel is lifting a little pass is great just dirty $50, choke items $30, cig lighter $10, seat belts are all there and retractors work $75. I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockc View Post
I am interested in body side molding, radiator core support and tailgate. What is condition?
Rockc:
I'll get some better pics tomorrow of the trim. Core support is rust free so it's $125. I get better pics of the tailgate tomorrow and price it accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
I may have to pass on the dash pad but do you have more pictures of the steering wheel? How much to ship?
Posted via Mobile Device
Kingssolver:
Understood on the dash pad. Was it overpriced? I'll charge what they charge me on the steering wheel as I have tons of peanuts and foam to pack it.
Mike
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Cash3481; 09-14-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Cash3481 is offline   Reply With Quote