View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #427
chevyrestoguy

Re: Project '64 Cheapskate

Quote:
Originally Posted by duallyjams View Post
Happy B-day and welcome to 50 plus club.
Thanks! I'm proud to join this elite fraternity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Happy Birthday! Looks like you got some good stuff for the truck. We put new Moog steering/suspension parts on mine too. Love the pinstriping as well, & look forward to seeing your progress pics!
Thanks! I SCORED on the gifts, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyDuncan View Post
Happy birthday! Those are the gifts you will remember years from now when you are driving that truck down the road.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, Tommy!. You know, I thought that exact same thing today when I laid everything out on the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Happy Birthday! Great Presents, hope they get put to good use soon! Glad it was a good day for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, Chip! It was a good day, especially when I got to share it with my awesome wife and my close friends. The parts are being taped up for primer as we speak so I can get them painted and installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustombrad View Post
Happy BDay dude!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, Old Man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theastronaut View Post
Sounds like you had an awesome birthday, with I got truck parts like that!
Thanks, John!! I just put them in the mail heading your way so you can put one of your killer paint jobs on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
Happy Birthday, man! The truck's coming along nicely. I'll bet you're itchin' to get that stuff installed.
Thanks! Man, "itchin" doesn't even close to describing how bad I want to get this thing done. For lack of a better word, I'm "dying" to get it finished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Happy 50th !!
I just rolled the half century mark this month as well (on the 9th) !!
Nice score on the front end parts !
Well, Happy Birthday to you too, sir!! I never realized how many people I know who have birthdays in September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Gregg View Post
Happy birthday to you bunch of kids.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, Greg!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
nice work and happy-b-day kat!
Thanks, Dino! I'm hoping to make it out to Phx in November for the party and the Goodguys show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofastnut View Post
Happy Birthday!! I honked and waved as I drove through (yeah, sure) with my wife on our way to So Lake Tahoe to celebrate our 15th anniversary.
You honked and waved? You should have dropped by. I would have put you to work and the wives would have headed to the mall and wreaked havoc on our checking accounts.
Happy 15th Anniversary!! 15 years, huh? You're way ahead of the average, my friend. Good Job! The wife and I are going to celebrate the Big 2-5 coming up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Happy B-Day!!!
Thanks, Bomp!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
Happy Birthday Dude.
Thanks, Rusty!!

My build threads:
'55 Chevy: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=247512

'64 C-20: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=446527
chevyrestoguy is offline   Reply With Quote