View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #825
77ChevySharkBite

Re: 1977 Chevy C10 known as SharkBite

Now another order of business as long as money looks right.....I have a deadline to meet now.

I'm being very hopeful about this so bare with me guys, this weekend is the yearly Air Show here in Houston, last year the truck was supposed to be there well it didn't make it this year we're really going to try and make it. Also there's a truck show down in the Clear Lake area that night as well.

So if you haven't figured out my deadline it's to have the truck in running and driving condition by Saturday morning/noonish to make it to the Air Show and Truck Show that night. Now I have one great thing on my side as long as is sticks I will have this Friday completely off. Which means I can have a full day dedicated to the truck which also means taking a visit to the junkyard and spend the day pulling parts to get it ready. If everything goes smoothly I will have the truck all buttoned up and running without a grille by Saturday. Oh also have to do a semi paint job on it too, the bed I'm looking at getting is black so going to do just a simple matte black on the cab of the truck

So fellas lets have a little faith in me wish me well!

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote