View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #11
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

ddubbs, I'll post some pics when I get to the install. It will likely be a little while before I start that project though. My wife and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary on November 1st and she had requested a patio swing, which I'm going to be attempting to make. Bought a book on outdoor furniture, so I've already got the instructions on how to do it. Also picked up a new jigsaw, router and palm sander for the project (bonus - new tools for me) and I'll be borrowing a table saw from a guy at work. Hopefully I didn't "bite off more than I can chew".

On the truck side, I asked my wife for a new tonneau cover. It's over her budget so I offered to pay half to keep it under her budget and she agreed! I placed the order today from CraftecInc.com. They have a nice soft cover that's pretty close to flush and I've seen it on a few other C-10s on here. That's likely to be my next install, so I can show her I am using her gift, and because it's easier than the other things I have on my list.

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote