View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #252
6BT 56

Re: My 56 6bt 4X4 build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Your pull looked very nice! I can help you get that truck going twice as fast going down the track over the winter if you want?
Thanks everyone for the comments .

Orrie , I know what you mean abt the kids and the technology , but Im only 35 . Just imagine how behind ill be by the time I have grandkids.

Ryan , You want to come all the way to Canada to help me take the fuel pin and parts out of the glove box and put them in the eng ? You think they wil be more effective there ???

I think this winters goal is , a new steering box . So I can drive the dam thing and drink a coffe . Some new skins. My wifes burb is in need of some before winter hits so I think I will get it a new set of 235 85 BFG AT's Then in the spring Ill take them and hopefully by then the burb will be going down the road . The 56 also needs some new front springs . Hopefully thet will help with the driveability and the front wheel hop . Last but not least . Taking the hop up parts out of the glove box , where they have been less than effective and putting them in the engine so a bit of smoke can be seen . Oh ya speaking of smoke also need a tail pipe. Oops and need a heater and and and ...... does it ever stop .....
New 2018 ram 3500 drw 4x4. Makes my 2005 Look as if it's been running on 4 cyl since new !
My Build http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=556908
6BT 56 is offline   Reply With Quote