View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #57
Rude Dude

Re: Found my Great-Grandfathers 1959 GMC Apache

Unless you are doing your work yourself it will be Outrageously Pricey for Everthing. Shop rates run from 30 to 60 an hour not including parts, if you dont have a welder to patch panel install. It is cheaper to buy a good mig welder like Miller, Hobart or Lincoln and do the work yourself. As far as headboard are you talking roof panel? If you dont know how to weld try taking a course at local trade school or community college on body work, my neighbor's son did and got real good at body repair. Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHRUMGMC View Post
Can someone estimate how much it'll cost for a Wood bed and all the other things.The trucks.Nothing is there.It all rusted away, it'll need a new Headboard.I'm trying to figure out how much it'll cost for the Rust repair of the (1) Step & Rockers.The Headlight area.I believe the Kicker panels rusted partially out.I'm hoping its not going to be Outrageously pricey for everything..The inside of the cab is rusty.I believe small pieces of sheet metal will fix everything, and around the windows