Thread: Trouble codes
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #71
Hart_Rod

Re: Trouble codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom 68 View Post
Rob, I didn't get your package in the mail but will today.
Things got pretty busy for me anyway I dont know how different things will be since you are the newer stuff. If you have not logged anything yet that would be what I would do first. You can check to see if your O2 sensors are cycling correctly. I had a blown fuse and didn't know it for a long time I kept chasing O2 sensors and even my MAF I ended up shutting all that off not knowing what was going on. At some point a month or 2 later I found the fuse and was able to turn the sensors back on otherwise I was running in open loop all the time, my tune was good enough that it didn't matter. I did end up switching to a 2 bar setup and went without my MAF with my turbo.
Moral of the story is to make sure your fuses are all good but also log some data and look it over. You can post over on HP tuners with a log and your tune and will get some good feedback I believe.
Good luck
No worries, I really appreciate your help. Good advice on the trouble shooting. I'm still in the process of checking the obvious stuff, but I really believe it is something electrical and probably just a couple of wires switched. It runs like there is a crosswire on that side. Hopefully it is something simple...
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote