View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #179
OrrieG

Re: Found my Great-Grandfathers 1959 GMC Apache

If you look at the top of this page there is a black box with Google in the bottom. Click the 67-72... box, enter your question (year specific) and it searches this site usually bringing up dozens of pages. dig thru the responses to find your info. There are very few topics that have not been covered in the 6 years I have been on the site. I have also found that doing a google search and narrowing it to images helps. If you can find a picture of what you are looking for, you can find the site it is located on and go from there. Lots of times it ends up being this site if it is AD or TF related. Also, as I said before, get the Factory Assembly Manual and take a few hours to look thru it. Have a pad of yellow stickies and pencil handy to mark stuff that grabs your attention (like Oh that is how that step I need to replace goes together). I found a bunch of parts on mine that had been taken (or fallen) off over the years. Also saves on time spent figuring out how this or that was installed, lines ran or sequence of assembly.

Last edited by OrrieG; 11-24-2013 at 06:25 PM.