View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #191
special-K
Special Order

Re: Bringing home 69 Pete

Hey Peanutbutter,glad to see you post. I've wondered where you went and hoped you weren't in some sort of jam (ah jeez). This last picture is great! Even has a couple 67-72 GMs in there. How about that lunch wagon??? Cool beans! Back to the Peterbuilt...Yes indeed,paint yours back to original fleet colors. Hey,in the '60s painting a truck pink would raise an eyebrow or two. But,these days pink carries a bit less of a stigma,for (the rest of us) men. I'm still considering Palamino Tan on my '67 GMC. I hear people call it pink all the time (I think once it fades). It's peach y'all,DAMMIT!! No really,it ain't just Mary Kay anymore and it's just plain correct for that truck. Hey,it's real simple. Anyone makes a comment about the color get's their eye dotted. That outta solve any questions on that matter

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote