Thread: 47 Step van
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #48
xpickup

Re: 47 Step van

oldman3, thank you. Yes some of the working conditions have been fun. Not! It is too big to fit in the garage plus Kens 51 is still in there. I like the tips, I am going to turn up some inserts for them so it is not just the pipe. The inserts will be aluminum too.

Bubba54, thank you, I too think it is neat to use it for the business. I think the people will remember the name when they see the truck because of how different it is.

99 to life, thank you. I will be using that style of rivets on the roll pan and a few other places on the outside so it blends it with the old. I just have not bought them yet.

Skymangs, thank you, I am watching your builds on here and FB.

48 GMC BURB, thank you and glad you are pleased. Yes rolling right along.

I now have the pedal assembly in, I have one more bracket to make for back on the master cyclinder. I then started to fit the front floors and dog box. I ended having to make new drivers side floor board because someone did some trimming and now they do not fit. So I made some of my paneled floor boards, just out of aluminum this time. It was fun with all the angles. I will rivet them like the factory ones were. Out of aluminum so I have to buy some by the end of the week.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote