View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #1173
cubber

Re: Cubber's Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
I kept my ole pickup through a lot of rough times. Some out of necessity and others out of just because. I bought my truck moons ago and honestly I'm glad I kept it. I considered selling it but never did. When we got into our house I was glad I kept the old pick it up. But you have to do what you need to do. Just make wise decisions....
Thanks for the tip. I have decided to keep the truck, and sell only (like you said) if there is a real emergency. It would have to be a BIG one, too. Forget money. I have way too much blood, sweat, tears, and late nights invested. There are some guys on here like Rusbuilt, thelonerife, and JRANGER who do too. When my Pa died, I worked out some feelings while I sanded some paint on it. When I lost my job, I went for a ride in it. When I get to feeling low, I go out to my shop and just look at it sometimes. Something about it being there just does my heart good. When I actually thought about selling it, I got kinda sick to my stomach. The house deal is working itself out just fine, like most things do, eventually. I did end up selling my '06 crew cab, but those are easy to find. Plus I bought a little cheap 4x4 to keep just as an all purpose truck, and I am havin' a blast with it.

BOTTOM LINE IS THE TRUCK STAYS..

2003 Chevrolet Z71 Ext. Cab
1995 Cavalier gas saver!
cubber is offline   Reply With Quote