View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #395
blfuller123

Re: 72 Dropmember Suburban

I got my gauges and all the modules I have wired up. I cranked up the engine and am really happy with them, the GPS is even getting a signal in the garage. The only thing that disappoints me with them is they will not control electric fans without another module. I still have to mount the sender for the gear selector.

The retained power module, the dash bezel, and a couple of things from vintage air I ordered are back ordered.

I had to temporarily mount the evaporator to figure out where I could run wire and mount the modules. I also added another fuse box for the gauges, modules and accuair.

I got the accuair mounted up and wired up. I still need to run the wire for the ride height sensors and mount them.

This morning I connected the air lines to the valve block and put some air in the tank to check it all out. Everything worked perfect except for the air pressure on the dash. I figured out where I have the senders mounted (on the valve block) is wrong, they should be mounted directly into the tank, so I need to pick up a couple more fittings.
blfuller123 is offline   Reply With Quote