View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #262
knomadd

Re: Knomadd '71 SWB C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Hmmm,... you might have to trim the bumper bracket a little also.
I'm hoping I don't have to, but you're probably right. We'll see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboesec10 View Post
beautiful truck man, I'm in Katy and have been watching your build for awhile. I gotta ask if you know of any good shows etc. to attend. I'm wanting to take mine to lonestar throwdown in February.
Thanks! I haven't been to a good show in a couple of years and I'm actually starting to wonder what happened to some of the ones I used to go to. Lonestar Throwdown is supposed to be pretty good. I haven't ever been, but I hear a lot of good things about it. you might want to check out the Texas section in "regions" here. Some guys post notices once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Very nice pics, hope the drop bracket solves your sway bar issue. If not just do what Keith said and trim the bumper brackets
Thanks! I hope so too. I'm hoping no trimming will be necessary, but if these brackets don't fix it, I'll do just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by original-71 View Post
nice pictures
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Stance is cool.
Thanks! I want to try and drop the front a little more, maybe an inch or so, but not sure how much these current wheels will allow. I'll be testing it soon. If I get it to work out with a lower stance, I'll post some more pics.

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote