View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
asizemore

Newbie...aka...holy... what did i get myself into!

Hey guys, I was just mashing some ass at work and decided to formally introduce myself to the forum. I have been lurking around and reading all of the great material you guys post for quite a while now and I have to say, there are some VERY talented people on this forum! Anyway, im sure my story sounds familiar to most C10 owners. I have recently acquired a 69 C10 Shortbed that needs a decent amount of work. The cab, as you can probably guess, is crap (east coast). It will need inner/outer rockers, cab corners, some floor pan, and other random spots here and there. I think I can do most of the items just mentioned but there are several places that I am unsure of and that patch/repair panels are not available. But on a good note, the bed floor, one bed side, drip rails, and window channels are fairly rust free lol. I will post pics of the truck and problem areas as soon as I get home from work. I am positive you guys will steer me in the right direction on whether or not I would be wasting my time sandblasting and doing repair work to the cab or just cut my losses and attempt to find a better example. And again, thanks for all the help and I will post pics as soon as I can.
asizemore is offline   Reply With Quote