View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #11
poov71

Re: A few pics of my '77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowrun View Post
Beautiful truck. Do you mind giving the specs on the lowering, rim width, and tire size? I have a C10 I'm trying to figure out what to do with and like how yours sits.
Thanks
I don't mind at all...I used a 3in spindle and 1in spring with a rear flip kit.. Parts were ordered as a 4/6 drop, but the truck might have dropped a little lower than that.. Blew the front shocks out last week and the passenger side actually broke in half at the a-arm... No c-notch and there are no plans for one.. Wheels are 15x8's with 255's up front and 275's out back.. I want to put 2 15x10's on the rear if Wheel Vintiques would ever get their act together.. This truck's heavy lifting is retired though I still use it for all the truck needs that come up around the house... I have no regrets with this set up Willowrun.. Yes rusty76 you are very correct.. I looked quiet a while for this truck.. Thanks to all for your opinions on the truck.. I've had 38 vehicles throughout my driving days and a few of those I wish I would have hung on to.. I bet we all have.. I will not make that mistake with this one, she is a keeper..
poov71 is offline   Reply With Quote