View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #1
1774btcrew

Parting out 85 Chevy Silverado

Instrument cluster has been sold locally. I am not shipping any sheetmetal at this time. If you are in AZ or close and want to pick up I am happy to give you a fair price on body parts. The smaller items I have no problem shipping. Please ask if you don't see the item listed.
1) Complete tan headliner with all trim and mounting hardware. Headliner needs new cloth. Price is $150 not including shipping.
2)Nice 3 piece rear sliding window. This is NOT a factory one but IMO it is better looking than the 4 piece factory ones. This is in great shape and factory tinted. It also has metal latch. I want $75 for this not including shipping.
3)Complete cargo light with switch and harness and all applicable hardware $70 not including shipping.
4)Complete uncut power lock and window harness with switches. Switches have some peeling chrome on the bezels. All for $90 not including shipping
5)door glass $20 per side not including shipping.
6) Wing Windows $100 for the pair not including shipping.
7) Complete uncut 4 headlight wiring harness $25 not including shipping.
8)Tail lights with aluminum surrounds $50 for the pair or $30 each
That is all for now if you see something else you may need let me know.

1972 Cheyenne Super Short Bed big block "Blackie"
1977 Crew Cab GMC Short bed with 4BT Intercooled Cummins Diesel and a 4L80e "The Junkyard Dog"
1985 Crew Cab Chevy dually with 5.9 Cummins "The Big Dog" This is what my dad liked to be called by the grandkids before he passed so it seems fitting for his old truck.

Last edited by 1774btcrew; 03-06-2014 at 11:59 AM.
1774btcrew is offline   Reply With Quote