View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #377
fakerwade

Re: "TANGERINE" (C20 to K10) (LWB to SWB) (CST/MOD) (5.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieD View Post
Hey Buddy I didn't get a short bed or a k-10 I ended up with a nice 94 K-2500 extended cab long bed W/a 4" body lift Most of the parts I have are for K-2500's so I don't have to collect any more parts. This will be a running project.
Hey FrankieD, You know I'm sorry to see the other truck go, but it looks like you picked up a pretty nice ride! Good luck with this one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAT TONY View Post
T!ts or tires; one's always a problem keep at it.
Thanks Tony, I'm going to persevere!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfs200p View Post
Sweet project, that is going to be the best of both worlds in the end. Any updates?
Thanks for the Interest,,, I just finished up my divorce and sold the house last year. My finances took a beating. Lost 10 grand on the house alone. I still need to buy a compressor for the shop where Tangerine is at and have it wired in. The nice part is I now live in a part of my friend's (Dan) house that he wasn't using, so I'm at the same place where Tangerine is. It will make it a lot easier to just walk out my front door and go to the shop and go to work on her once I get the compressor. Thanks again everyone for your patience and continued support and interest.
Build thread "TANGERINE" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=498570

Board Members Met: bigblock68, ol_skool_chevy ,68TT,atvpro
fakerwade is offline   Reply With Quote