View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #16
t76turbo

Re: Porterbuilt confusion. No instructions.

Thanks for the reply Nate.

Sounds like all the changes are addressing issues I have had.

Please send that set of simple instructions you mentioned to the email we have been talking on.

Also please post here as you offered to for others.

Thanks again!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Street Rods View Post
t76turbo-

Apologies for the delay. We do our best to respond to all tech. questions in a timely manner. Sometimes you get lucky and hear from me on the weekends... sometimes I can't reply until Monday. Today was a hairy one, and I wanted to stay late to make sure I was able to respond to clear up all the questions and confusion.

I will be the first to admit that we have been lacking good detailed instructions on a few of the kits and parts we make. However, we have been doing our best to work through all our products and put together concise and clear installation instructions. The Stage 1 kit has is one of the more simplistic kits we make and fairly generic in it's assembly... so it has not been at the top of the priority list. We do have some less detailed instructions and pics that should help you. I will be happy to send them over in an email. In regards to a hard copy of instructions being supplied in our kits... we have not supplied them in the past, and will most likely never do so. Our new webstore we are finishing up will automatically email a PDF of instructions that correlates to whatever part is purchased off the site. Until then, just send us an email request and there you go. Some of the instructions are currently better than others, but as I mentioned, we are working on correcting that.

I will cut and paste the information here in the thread in a few more minutes.

You will not have to worry about sorting hardware.
We have been for several weeks now, and are currently boxing all items separately with a correlating hardware kit that is boxed and labeled individually. The hardware kit is labeled to match the correlating part number and is boxed or packaged individually inside the larger box with the correlating part.

The kit in question was packaged prior to this. The current kits that are being shipped are packaged and labeled extremely well. We are making improvements all the time over here. Trust me, I wish I could snap a finger and have it all done at once... but unfortunately it's been a process.

No more sharpie... we went a little more high-tech. Cool thermal label with new PB logo.

Just send us an email and we will be happy to supply you with some information that will be very helpful.

sales@pbfab.com