View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #5
Smooth1SITF

My 1969 Chevrolet C-10 Short Bed/SWB Fleetside Pickup

Loading Up this rescued truck in San Antonio, TX. I made this run from Fort Worth, TX leaving at 12:30PM after sleeping from work 3 hours. Making it there in Southside of San Antonio off of Hwy 37 & Hwy 1604 at 4:45PM. It took a hour to fetch it out of the previous owners driveway and load it up on to the trailer. I left at 6PM and made it back home to Fort Worth, TX at 10:50PM and then back to work at 10:58PM. What a day.

Showing the bed is great condition. It says "No Title - 4 Sale" however, the person I purchased it from, went down and got a title for it. Title search/check was completed by me and everything was free & clear.

Showing a little of the rust under the door area at the rocker panels. I am going to be dealing with rust all over the truck but, I have been researching a solution to this by either replacing the cab in its entirely or using several sheet metal patches from the various vendors. Will continue to try and figure this part out.

Engine: Currently - 350 / Proj Finish - 454 - Transmission: Currently - Muncie on the floor / Estimated to Finish - TBD - Bed: Currently Short Bed Fleetside w/Steel Floor / Finish - Short Bed Fleetside w/Red Oak Wood Floor & Matching Interchangeable Short Bed Stepside w/Red Oak Wood Floor
Smooth1SITF is offline   Reply With Quote