View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #18
Arekusu

Re: Old School Hot Rod Truck (1964)

So this weekend I have to install the new Master cylinder and adjustable proportioning valve. Wilwood said I needed a 7/8 MC for a 6 to 1 pedal ratio (manual brakes). My cam in the 454 is to rowdy to run power brakes, it kills the motor when you press the brake pedal.

I ordered my Moser Fab 9 housing and a new rear trailing arm connection bar / rear lower coil-over mount from Porterbuilt. I hope it works with the FAB 9 housing.. I'll let you guys know.

I'm trying to figure out a clean way to mount the roll control / line lock with the adjustable proportioning valve.

I had a Brothers turn signal switch installed but it makes the tail lights act like hazards all the time.. so I ordered a new one. I hope this one works correctly.

The pitman arm was the stock one from '64, but the rest of the front steering linkage has been replaced, so I finally got around to replacing this.

I have to help my friend Keith shoot wires on his blazer too. His fuel pump wont prime the fuel system with the key power. It should be a fun weekend. Hopefully the FAB 9 comes in on Friday. That's all for now.

Alex
Attached Images

Arekusu is offline   Reply With Quote