View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:09 AM   #1496
JRANGER

Re: Project 78 High Sierra

Quote:
Originally Posted by InitialBoss View Post
Thanks again. I"ll check it out. I got all my front lights and side markers working except for my left license plate light. It just won't work at all. Might need to replace the housing or check the wire. I definitely need new lights for the instrument cluster. I thought there was a light for the floor area too but I can't seem to find a bulb holder for it. I guess I'll have to crawl under there a bit more. It doesn't hurt to have some spares. Do I need to fix the wires in the cluster to fit these LEDs?

You don't have to adjust any wires these use the twist on sockets that the current bulbs use. Its a 194 base so you will just have to make sure they are put in the right way. I usually like to put them in when its a bit dim so i can have the switch on while i do it and verify it lights up. Just need to make sure the circuit on the back of the cluster is good. Sometimes the cooper gets messed up but you can actually solder it a bit. Its jsut kinda tough to do. I don't know of any floor board lights on mine...
JRANGER is offline   Reply With Quote