View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:20 PM   #824
jlsanborn

Re: My '67 Fleetside C10 renew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ctener View Post
Just noticed your running a manual. That's gonna be funnnnnn to drive. Hope you can stay out of trouble though! Keep up the great work as always
Thank you! I'm stoked to be going with a 4 speed Muncie. Still not sure which gear I'll use in the rear tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Ha, we were thinking about your build/shop the other day.
Was out workin on the roof skin, rolled it over on the rotisserie and almost scraped the underside of the '69.
I said to me, errr, I answered back to myself, was talking but I wasn't listening, Shouted out loud, "Man!, Wish I had Sanborns shop"
Those headers are Fierce!

Those headers are fierce.

Showin the boy how its Done!
I like the headers, well made, just hope I don't have to cut them apart! Although, your headers are WAY cooler dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808_67C10 View Post
Amen brotha, there is no place like home! All is well out here, thankfully it's not the hot time of year so, not too bad. I plan to finish the patina up and roll that for a while till I finish up all the patch work I have to do. Then, I don't know. I like the green on my tailgate but have always loved hugger orange... Lol who knows, I can never make up my mind.

Your truck is looking sick! The bed came out great! I drool over the pics of your garage. When I retire next year an settle in big island, I am putting up a steel building on my land. Having room to work must be awesome!

I hope all is well with you bro!
Glad to hear and thanks! When you headed back?

Well, I'm home sick as a dog today but can't keep myself out of the shop. Set the cab back on and BAM! Passenger side collector is hard into the floorboard just above the pinch weld. Figgered that'd be the case. So now, where to adjust??? I'm going to toss the oil pan on as it looks like I've got lots of room and that the motor is a bit nose-high. I have room on the drivers side to go down some. I'll have to mod my engine perches to do that. I'm also wondering if I can stand to come forward at all. Might have to pound a water pump on there and set the core support down... I'll have to dig that clutch linkage out too. I don't want to but I'm not totally opposed to cutting into them headers if I have to.
Attached Images

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=471776
jlsanborn is offline   Reply With Quote