View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #29
K10 STEPSIDE

Re: LS LM7 swap start

It's been awhile since I I have updated the build, but that doesn't mean there wasn't progress. The engine is in the the front clip went back on last Saturday. the clutch has been mounted, the linkage made, plumbed and bled. The fuel pump is wired and lines ran. I relocated the coils to the sides of the intake and new wires made, I haven't seen them put here before. The gas pedal is mounted and the wiring harness lengthened. I used the same idea as the original gas pedal by mounting the electronic one on the firewall and contacting the back of my 67 pedal. I had to elongate the holes in the floor for the shifter and 4x4 lever. I got the OBD-2 port on and the wiring together enough to hook my laptop up. I read the computer and scanned to check some of the sensors. My gas pedal is not registering but I believe this is due to some wires yet to be tied up. It might be possible to start it this weekend. I need to wire in relays which are on the way. Hook up radiator hoses. Write the new program to the computer. and fill all the fluids.
2002 chevy Impala

Latest Project http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=605308
K10 STEPSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote