Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #283
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawest View Post
Rat, I finally found the time to read your entire thread. I am very impressed with what you have accomplished working out in the weather. I really have to hand it to you, I can't do that any more! Some of your pics remind me of my younger days working as an aircraft mechanic in Alaska. It makes me appreciate my shop all that much more. Great build and lots of good info. I will be referring back when I get ready to do my power brake conversion and axle work.
Thanks lawest, i appreciate the kind words! I have 2 choices it seems, work in the driveway and get rained on or be under the portable car cover and deal with a mud fest. For the lift kit i chose the driveway.

I keep asking myself if i should rent a small dozer or back blade and scrap about 4" of top soil off and lay down some 1" crush gravel down on the side of the house. Then i ask myself if i should hire a contractor and build a nice car port over the driveway too, but if i do the car port i make it harder to to access the side of the house with a truck... But I do need to do something.

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote