Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 03:49 PM   #25
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

Well yesterday i had to go get an MRI on the knee, tomorrow i see my Dr to discuss the results, i'm already back to 90% of where i was before this happened. again, skeptical of moving any further surgery wise.

In the mean time i have pretty much run out of storage space, i have 3 10X20 car covers on the side of my house, anytime i need to get something from the back car cover i have to pull the trucks out of the front 2 covers and park them in the front yard, its a pita..

I still have the step side bed sitting in the driveway and it needs to be stored away so i started to dismantle it, its put together with button head Phillips head screws and don't think you can put a #3 Phillips in one end and crank off the nut, its not happening, don't think you can hold the screwdriver and impact the nut off, its not gonna happen.

Having to drill the head off of every button head screw, and of course the rain is back LOL! Once i get this thing apart i'm gonna treat the rusty areas with some acid then put a coat of self etching primer on the rusty areas and store it away in the back of the bed of the C10 till i'm ready for it.

Then i can get back to the rat..
Attached Images

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote