View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 08:29 AM   #41
Low Elco

Re: Old Yeller's new heart-5.3/4l60 swap!

Daily minimal update: emailed with 150 yesterday. I have to have a tac mod to pedal harness. The one that they cut both ends off and left the middle in the truck. Grrrr... And 150 does not make/supply them. (? PSI does) So now I gotta get one of them rollin' before I get to ship the harness to Spokane. Have I said Grrr? Ah, it'll be fine. Got nuthin' but time, Baby.

David- Thanks for the info, that's about what I'm in for, if I don't call and cancel out of sheer pissedness. Still waiting on them.

Ben- Thanks for the recommendation. Hope the next opportunity for a CF goes smooth. I can say they're pretty bang-on with returning emails. Also, it'll be cool, they're making me a stub-out for back up lights, which we haven't had since we went to a van column years ago. Neutral Safety Switch will be a nice bonus as well.

John- Good to hear! Roll by and mean-mug 'em till they get ma harness done! (when I, you know, get off my a$$ and send it to them...)

Annnywayyyyy... Eric is supposed to roll over tonight and eyeball all this stuff and let me know what the move is. Then I gotta strip and stash a buncha stuff. Then if the weather holds and Flyin' Ryan can get the Super-Trailer outta the woods we'll go get the 'ol bucket of loosely assembled bolts and drag it back here to Doofenschmirtz Evil Inc. Awaaayyyy we goooo!
Low Elco is offline   Reply With Quote