View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:19 PM   #258
AJs72K5

Re: AJ's '72 Cruiser Crawler Build

4/21/14 - This build still exists?! Yes, actually it does... Getting back down to business.

Even though I haven't fired up the motor, I decided it needed a bigger cam. Pull the motor and dropped in a Lunati Voodoo and put on a new set of roller rockers.

Sold off the Edelbrock MPFI...changed my mind here too. It was an older system and decided I wanted to go with one of the new self learning setups. So.... next came an Edelbrock dual plane manifold. Motor went back in go back in and then start putting this stuff on...

Dropped on the throttle body. This thing is dead sexy if I do say so myself. Added the throttle cable bracket and set the TV cable on the tranny.

Mounted up the regulator. The pressure gauge (not shown) is a little closer to the frame than I'd like, need to tweak it a bit.

Plumbing is almost done. Changing out my supply line to -6 from -8 next. Waiting on parts from Summit.

Those with a good eye might notice the rig has changed locations. Bought a new house with a <cough cough> three car garage.

Gray Matter Build - 1972 K5 with some stuff
AJs72K5 is offline   Reply With Quote