View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 03:39 AM   #15
brianb41

Re: 1967 GMC 4X4 Long Box Build

I was checking out your restoration it looks like youve done agreat job i have a question for you if you dont mind i am currently doing same thing to a 72 k10 swb i noticed the panels you replaced on floor that the rocker panels marry up to at the weather stripping mine is rusted through there too iv got the inner and outer rocker panels and cab corners already but didnt realize that the floor was in need of repair untill last weekend i was afraid that i would have to buy complete floor pan and cut it up for those panels i was wondering if they sell those panels like u have or how did u get them? I have LMC and RayBuck books but not sure which piece in the books that i need or if their even in there i am inexperienced in all this since this is first build and their seems to be cpl panels that might be what i need i just dont know what they call the pieces im looking for and want to make sure i get the right pieces can u help me identify the edges of floor pan with correct name or part number? Or do i have to cut them out of complete floor pan? Of corse i want to avoid that if possible since panel is 400 bucks with 125:doller shipping fee any help would be greatly appreciated user name is brianb41 thanks
brianb41 is offline   Reply With Quote